Spoken Word - I See people

Friday 24 June 2016

Bigger than Brexit





 So I woke up this morning to the news that Britain had voted to leave the EU. My Facebook timeline is full of disappointed people and people that are scared about what this now means for their life. The News is full of fear with reports of the pound being it's lowest since 1985 - talks of job losses, price increases, travel restrictions etc. There is fear everywhere. 
Photo Credit BloomBerg http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-23/pound-tumbles-on-results-from-northeast-england-in-eu-referendum

 For young people (Who voted with a majority of 75% to remain in the EU) there is talk of how their future has been decided by the generation that will not be around to suffer the consequences. Everywhere you look there are negative reports. However, I have made up my mind to look at this situation through the eyes of the Word of God. 

"When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up" Job 22:29

I cannot think like an ordinary person because I have not been called to live an ordinary life. I may be in this world but I am not of this World. I may be in Britain but I am not of Britain. I am a citizen of Heaven. I am from above and therefore I play by a different set of rules. 

Let's look at the Story of Noah, trouble was coming, but God told Noah to build an ark and even as the flood came and destroyed that world, the same waters held up Noah's ark. The more the floods grew the higher the ark rose up. (Genesis 5). In this flood of economic downfall, Jesus is our Ark, the same floods that were sent to destroy will only cause you to rise higher in Christ. However, to experience this you need to do what Noah did and walk with God. 

To walk with God means to live by His principals, to follow His way. You cannot live by the principals of the natural man and expect to see supernatural results in your life. If you handle your finances like a citizen of Britain, you will surely experience the economic downfall that the citizens of Britain are subject to. If you think like a British Citizen, if you talk fear and downfall like everyone else that will be your experience. However, if you think, talk and act like the Citizen of Heaven that you are, you will continually experience a life of prosperity irrespective of the economic status of the land that you live in. 

Keys things to remember for the one that is #BiggerThanBrexit 

1. Meditate on the Word of God, Study the Word, think on the Word, speak the Word concerning your life, with the media attempting to fill your heart with fear and expectations of lack and distress, you must make a deliberate effort to fill your heart with God's truth, you must continually remind yourself of who you are and what you have. Take Psalms 23 for example - "The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want" let the Word eclipse every other source of information that will be coming to you at this time. 

2.  Sow your seed - " While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease." Gen 8:22. The power of the pound or whatever currency you use may drop but the power of your seed cannot be reduced. Keep sowing, keep giving, your harvest is sure, your seed will cause you to soar above the financial constraints of this Land. No matter how circumstances may be, don't let it stop you from giving, even when there is trouble all around in that place you will still receive a multiplied harvest "Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the Lord blessed him." (Genesis 26) The land that he sowed in was the land that was in famine. "But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the power to make wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your ancestors, as it is today"  Deut 8:18 That power is seed Power - not the power of the pound - SEED POWER.  

3. Pay your tithe and your first fruit - Take them seriously, they are keys Gods financial principals, they are your financial security, don't compromise them for anything. With these the devourer is rebuked for your sake, your money is sanctified. Choose to follow the Word - it is for your benefit. 

You are indeed Bigger than Brexit instead of joining in social media fear frenzy use the hashtag #BiggerThanBrexit to proclaim who you are in Christ and what you have. 

You are different. Fear Not, We are not subject to this world and its systems.  

I love you 

Esther Miracle xxx



Image result for God last word on your finances

This Post was inspired by the teaching of my man of God Rev Dr Chris Oyakhilome in the message - Gods last Word on your finances - I highly recommend you check it out by clicking the link above.















12 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you for this article

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate this post becsuse initially I was unmoved by the result of the vote. I knew and know that my source is God, he was my source before the vote and he continues to be my source thereafter. However, I started to get sucked in by all the negative media surrounding this result and doubt was starting to creep in...perhaps even worry. But this post has just stamped all that negativity out of my mind, reminded me of who I am and gave me practical steps of how I can live above possibly negative circumstances.Thanks a lot Pastor Esther.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praise God, Thanks so much for sharing - this is what it's about, that's really awesome - my pleasure - indeed we live a different kind of life xx

      Delete
  3. I really appreciate this post becsuse initially I was unmoved by the result of the vote. I knew and know that my source is God, he was my source before the vote and he continues to be my source thereafter. However, I started to get sucked in by all the negative media surrounding this result and doubt was starting to creep in...perhaps even worry. But this post has just stamped all that negativity out of my mind, reminded me of who I am and gave me practical steps of how I can live above possibly negative circumstances.Thanks a lot Pastor Esther.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really the mind of God on this matter. Expressed in writing on this post. I love the response aswell to all the frenzy out there #BiggerThanBrexit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praise God, Amen, Thanks so much for the comment - yes indeed we are #BiggerThanBrexit

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much...very inspiring and soul lifting...there is lifting up for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much...very inspiring and soul lifting...there is lifting up for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glory to God thank you for the comment yes indeed there is

      Delete
    2. Glory to God thank you for the comment yes indeed there is

      Delete

Featured post

Bigger than Brexit

 So I woke up this morning to the news that Britain had voted to leave the EU. My Facebook timeline is full of disappointed people an...